Sunday, November 4, 2007

Spider Webs

Poor little Maddie has been very sick the last few days with a terrible cough. As always, the worst of the sickness started on Friday night. Does that only happen to me? Kids always get sick on the weekend?!? Anyway, we took her in to the Insta Care today and she has "severe bronchitis." One of the funniest parts of her visit to the Dr. was the chest x-ray. The Dr. was trying to explain to her that he needed to take a picture of her lungs so he could see if there was a problem. Maddie started to get very nervous and said, "But what if there are spider webs in there?" We all had a good laugh about that! I am sure that sometime I will be watching Spongebob Squarepants and there will be an episode where someone had spider webs inside them... Thankfully there were no spider webs, but there was bronchitis. She is on strong antibiotics for the next 5 days along with a breathing treatment. Thank goodness for modern medicine and Dr. offices open on he weekend!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so glad you decided to start a blog! It will be great to see what you guys are up to. I can't believe how grown up Maddie is, and how much Ellie looks like Maddie did as a baby. So cute!

k e n d r a said...

Hi!

It was so great to hear from you! Your family is so cute. How is Arizona? Will you be in Utah for Christmas? We'll be back from the 21st to the 6th. Anyway, I don't have your email address, and I want to catch up. Do you mind emailing me at kendralivingstone@mac.com with your address?

xoxox