Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ellie will TRULY eat anything!




Ellie got some new molars this last month. She has really been using them on a variety of foods. Her favorite is steamed broccoli and carrots. This last week she thought she would try eating a rock to see how that would taste. I had no idea that she had ingested it until I found it in her diaper. Let me tell you it was so shocking! Needless to say, Ellie gave us an excellent preview of what she is capable of. Grandpa Jeff could not be more proud of his granddaughter and her love of rocks! Here are a few pictures of that sweet little baby. Notice how enormous the rock is.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah Katie! I love it when you put on a new post. Cute girls!

Diana and Jon said...

She is getting so big! I love the polka dots!